Alex L. Morrall
Our team is made up of Founding Partner, Jim Quandt; Senior Financial Consultant, Bobby Ebert, Financial Advisor, Taylor Ploss, Financial Advisor, Cal McKenney, Director of Client Services, Aimee Speier, Client Services Representative, Shelly Peterson.
Our goal as a team is to help you answer two questions:
- Will I make it?
- Do any unforeseen risks pose a threat to my financial situation?
At Fortune Financial, we can help you define your goals and dreams with a high level of specificity. Once we determine your objectives, we build solutions to make your goals a reality. With a strategy in place, we look closely at your financial situation to identify if a threat exists that could derail your chance of achieving your dreams. After we conduct this analysis, we take the appropriate measures to help protect you from anything that could decrease your chances of reaching your dreams.
- B.A. in English and Educational Studies, Macalester College – Saint Paul, MN
- FINRA Series 7 and Series 66 Registered
- Life and Health Insurance Registered
- AIF®, Accredited Investment Fiduciary
- Usher and Sunday school teacher, Trinity City Church
- Volunteer, Fellowship of Christian Athletes
- Enjoys camping, fishing, skiing, and exercise
- Lives in Saint Paul, MN
Alex is a registered representative and investment advisor representative of CRI Securities, LLC and Securian Financial Services, Inc.