James J. Quandt
Director Client Services: Aimee Speier
Aimee's Phone: (952) 908-2503
Client Service Representative: Michelle Peterson
Shelly's Phone: (952) 908-2517
James J. Quandt, AIF®, CFP®, CLU, ChFC, CLTC is a founding Partner of Fortune Financial in Minnetonka, MN. Fortune Financial is an independent financial services firm founded in 1997. Its four founding partners have over 120 combined years of experience working together over their full careers.
Over the past 30 years, Jim has specialized in providing solutions to help people efficiently pursue financial success. Jim's goal is to help his clients make quality decisions about the allocations of their financial resources. We help to define and qualify financial goals and objectives and provide access to a wide range of competitive products and services. He works with business owners and executives, advising them on retirement, estate, and investment strategies.
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®), Foundation for Fiduciary Studies – Sewickley, PA
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner, Board of Standards – Washington, D.C.
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC), American College – Bryn Mawr, PA
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU), American College – Bryn Mawr, PA
- Certified Long Term Care (CLTC), CLTC Board of Standards – Newton, MA
- B.A. Degree, Finance, University of St. Thomas – St. Paul, MN
- Registered Representative, Registered Principal and Investment Advisor Representative of CRI Securities, LLC and Securian Financial Services, Inc.
- FINRA Series 6, 7, 24, and 63 Registered
- Member, National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- Member, Minnesota Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- Qualifying Member, Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT), the Premier Association of Financial Professionals®
- Recipient of National Quality Award - NAIFA
- Member, Minneapolis Estate Planning Council
- The Business Journal's Forty Under 40 Award (2005)
- Board Member, Bob Allison Ataxia Research Center (2000 - 2011)
- President, North Star Charitable Foundation (2016 - present)
- Board Member, President, North Star Charitable Foundation (2004 - present)
- Founding Partner, Waterford Partners – Steamboat Springs, CO (2004 - present)
- St. Paul Festival & Heritage Foundation (2004 - present)
- Board Member, Storm Meadows Homeowner's Association – Steamboat Springs, CO (2002 - 2006)
- University of St. Thomas, Major Gift and Planned Giving Advisory Board (2000 - 2003)
- Board Member, Bull Moose Charitable Foundation (1998 - 2003)
- Board Member, St. Paul Priory, Benedictine Center (1997 - 1999)
- Residence in Shorewood, MN, with wife, Christine, and daughters, Kayla and Mckenna
Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT) is an independent membership organization of life insurance and financial service professionals. Membership levels are based on commissions, premiums, or fees generated within a year from investment and insurance products. Members must apply annually and pay a fee. Members must be members in good standing of a Professional Association which has met the following criteria: in existence, at least two years, have 100 or more members, must be a nonprofit organization, must have a code of ethics and an effective means of dealing with breaches of its code. Members must also adhere to the MDRT Code of Ethics. Working with this advisor is not a guarantee of future financial results. Investors should conduct their own evaluation.
Awards and club membership are based primarily on commissions, premiums, or fees generated from investment and insurance products and other criteria relative to leadership and achievement.
Working with this individual or firm is not a guarantee of future financial results. Investors should conduct their own evaluation.