Laurence J. Altman
Director of Client Services: David Shestak
David's Phone: (952) 908-2511
Client Service Representative: Rae Marie Linden
Rae's Phone: (952) 908-2512
Financial Advisor: Zach Altman
Zach's Phone: (952) 908-2513
Laurence J. Altman, CFP®, CLU, CLTC is a Founding Partner of Fortune Financial in Minnetonka, MN. Fortune Financial is an independent financial services firm founded in 1997. Its four founding partners have over 140 combined years of experience working together over their full careers.
Since 1980, Larry has advised business owners, professionals and executives with their retirement, investment, and estate planning.* Since 1987, he has specialized in working with qualified retirement plans for employers and their participants. In addition, since 2005, Larry has also specialized in strategies for families with special needs.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner, College for Financial Planning – Denver, CO
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU), American College – Bryn Mawr, PA
- Certified in Long Term Care (CLTC) CLTC Board of Standards – Newton, MA
- B.S. Degree, University of Minnesota Business School, Concentrations: Finance and Economics – Minneapolis, MN
- Member, Financial Planning Association – Denver, CO
- Life and Qualifying Member, Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT)
- Fortune Financial featured in The Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal (February 2016)
- Registered Representative, Registered Principal and Investment Advisor Representative of CRI Securities, LLC and Securian Financial Services, Inc.
- FINRA Series 7, 24, and 63 Registered
- Numerous Seminars to Professionals and Corporations
- Past Board Member, MN Chapter of The International Association of Financial Planners
- Legacy Advisor, Minneapolis Children's Hospital
- Past Board Member, We Can Ride, Inc.
- Interests include family, pottery, golf, the outdoors, and all animals
- Resides in Minnetrista with wife, Patti, and sons, Zach, Josh and Max
Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT) is an independent membership organization of life insurance and financial service professionals. Membership levels are based on commissions, premiums, or fees generated within a year from investment and insurance products. Members must apply annually and pay a fee. Members must be members in good standing of a Professional Association which has met the following criteria: in existence at least two years, have 100 or more members, must be a nonprofit organization, must have a code of ethics and an effective means of dealing with breaches of its code. Members must also adhere to the MDRT Code of Ethics. Working with this advisor is not a guarantee of future financial results. Investors should conduct their own evaluation.