Robert F. Ebert
For 17 years, Bobby has helped business owners, professionals and executives to define their financial goals and then map out a strategy to achieve success. Then he provides the services, tools and competitive products to help his clients reach their financial goals. This methodical and seasoned approach works at every stage of his client's career: from the onset of starting a business, asset accumulation, and growth, into retirement and estate planning.
Bobby began his career with North Star Resource Group in October, 2003. In July, 2015, he joined Fortune Financial. The firm was founded in 1997 and its four partners have a combined experience of 125 years.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®) practitioner, Board of Standards, Washington, D.C.
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary® (AIF®) – Fi360
- Chartered Life Underwriter® (CLU®) - The American College
- Certified Long Term Care (CLTC), CLTC Board of Standards, Newton, MA
- Registered Representative and Investment Advisor of Securian Financial Services, Inc. and CRI Securities, LLC
- FINRA Series 6, 7, 63, 66 Registered
- Member, Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- Past Member, Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT), the Premier Association of Financial Professionals®
- B.A. Degree, St. Norbert College, De Pere, WI
- St. Thomas Academy Graduate (1999), Mendota Heights, MN
- STA Connections, Mendota Heights, MN - Founding Member
- St. Thomas Academy Alumni Association - former Board Member
- Host: STA Community Networking Events
- Cedar Lake Conservation Club (CLCC), Annandale, MN - Board Member (September 2012-2017)
- He enjoys traveling and spending time on the lake with his family
- Lives in Maple Grove, MN, with his wife, Alison, and sons, Charlie and Daniel
Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT) is an independent membership organization of life insurance and financial service professionals. Membership levels are based on commissions, premiums, or fees generated within a year from investment and insurance products. Members must apply annually and pay a fee. Members must be members in good standing of a Professional Association which has met the following criteria: in existence at least two years, have 100 or more members, must be a nonprofit organization, must have a code of ethics and an effective means of dealing with breaches of its code. Members must also adhere to the MDRT Code of Ethics. Working with this advisor is not a guarantee of future financial results. Investors should conduct their own evaluation.